More than 1600 SEGD members live and work in 23 countries around the globe.
75% of members are Design Professionals or Design Associates
20% are Industry Professionals
5% are Students
As a truly international organization, SEGD determines membership type by your participation (e.g., designer, industry), not by where you live.
What are the benefits of becoming an SEGD member?
For Design Professionals, Design Associates, and Students:
- Access to the Members area of the website, which contains the salary survey, the SEGD Green Paper, the EGD glossary, and more
- Member rates on educational events, teleconferences, research reports, and white papers
- SEGDTalk listserv, the online forum for SEGD members
- Free subscription to award-winning segdDESIGN magazine
- Messages, the monthly e-newsletter full of member news, industry trends, and articles on EGD topics
- Online member directory
- Discounted job listings and free resume postings on SEGD Job Bank
- SEGD Conference, the premier educational event for professionals working in environmental graphic design and allied fields
- Local chapter events
- Professional networking with your design, industry, and academic colleagues
- AIA accreditation on all educational events
For Industry Professionals:
- All of the above PLUS
- Opportunity to exhibit at the SEGD Conference
- Sponsorship opportunities that put your company in front of industry opinion leaders and design professionals specifying EGD products and services
- Discounted rates for advertising in segdDESIGN magazine
- Opportunity to advertise in Messages monthly e-newsletter